Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence to improve human well-being. Our mission is to reduce diagnostic errors early in the patient experience while making care more affordable and accessible. We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is composed of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team consists of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at world-class organizations.
Imagen is a Series C company that was founded in 2015 and has raised $135M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures, Casdin Capital, and Threshold Ventures (formerly DFJ).
Imagen is a product-driven company, but we go way beyond software. Our innovative diagnostics programs enable primary care physicians to perform screening imaging exams, like mammography and fundoscopy, within their practices; we provide everything from the equipment, to the IT, and interpreting specialists. Our product team is looking for smart, passionate people who are excited to solve hard problems using both cutting edge technology and innovative operational models in order to change the lives of patients around the world. The job requires a passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and the ability to motivate a team to do great work. You will help lead cross-functional teams of deployment & operational personnel, software engineers, reliability engineers, support personnel, and clinicians and be the connective tissue that allows us to invent, build, operate the right products and systems. Holding responsibility for the systems that underpin our medical services, you will lead a team to ensure that our technology can accurately, reliably, and efficiently enable mission-critical care delivery.
- Ensure that Imagen’s medical services are supported by rock-solid, secure technology platforms
- Prioritize technology investment based on a deep understanding of our product roadmap, specifically weighing trade-offs to mitigate risk and maximize efficiency - all while delivering in a reliable way
- Own the alignment of our product strategy with our development efforts from conception to launch and operationalization
- Communicate the vision, create clear product requirements, and establish the most impactful KPIs and expectations across multiple teams and departments
- Inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated passion for technology and working on important problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field preferable
- 3-6 year track record of product management in top tier provider environments working on core care delivery systems.
- Strong technology operator, with experience inclusive of maintenance, monitoring, and support oversight
- Experience in security standards and policies for healthcare (HIPAA, ISO, SOC2, etc.)
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on data, industry trends, and sales
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Experience working with DICOM-based medical imaging in radiology, cardiology, or other specialty setting
- Experience in cloud architectures, ideally Amazon Web Services
- Experience with EMR solutions and supporting engineering teams in the delivery of custom applications
Imagen is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Imagen will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.