Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager.
Our mission is to empower every person and organization to unlock their execution capacity and that is why we launched the Execution Management System and with it the Celonis Studio.
The Studio Tribe is contributing to that mission to a great extent by surfacing the power of the Execution Management System to the end-users. The focus for the sub-tribe visualizations is to come up with visualizations, components and the right infrastructure that enable our customers and partners to build apps that drive productivity for customers, and allows them to create visuals and analytical capabilities for apps that are as delightful as they are valuable. The visualization is a team that spans across three squads of customer centric product managers, UX designers and engineers who continually learn the needs of our customers and app developers and provides all functionalities and visualizations for advanced data and process analytics as well as components to drive productivity for customers which allows them to steer their organization and take action to close execution gaps.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to assist a team that is focused on building the visualizations, components and infrastructure that enable our customers and partners to build solutions that drive productivity for customers, and create apps that are as delightful as they are valuable.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ... have a degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Information Systems) or a comparable education
- ... a few years of experience in product/program management or UX Design experience with visual presentation of data or complex information preferred
- ... have 2+ years experience in building B2B SaaS solutions
- ... are familiar with end-to-end product lifecycle and methodologies, programming languages, databases, design and prototyping tools
- ... are able to take ownership and push things forward while making sense of choices to stakeholders through qualitative and quantitative data and a fact-based approach
- ... have strong project management and cross-group collaboration skills
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.