Product Manager (m/f/x) - EMS Store at Celonis
Celonis is the leader in business transformation software. Our Execution Management Systems (EMS) lifts barriers to execution capacity to maximize business performance. We give data-driven & AI technologies context and let them speak in a wholly new way based on our award-winning process mining technology, which is powered by our in-house developed and patented PQL (Process Query Language). The Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications to help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, strategy and planning, to management, actions, and automations.
Our technology helps bring immediate value to the biggest enterprises around the globe, and makes a direct impact on how people work day-to-day. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority. Celonis disrupted what had previously been a manual, time-consuming and expensive consulting-driven approach to jump-start and operationalize change in transformation initiatives. Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
Celonis has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Our current headquarters are in Munich, Germany and New York, USA, but we have 15 offices worldwide. Since opening our US headquarters in New York in September 2016, we have quickly added blue chip customers like Lockheed Martin, ExxonMobil, Honeywell, and Mars to our client roster. The US is the fastest growing region for Celonis and will soon exceed 50% of our total revenue. Therefore we are expanding US offices in New York, San Francisco, and Raleigh, and growing offices as well in Toronto, Canada, and Latin America.
At each and every Celonis office, we get things done quickly by cultivating an open-minded culture with creative, collaborative, autonomous teams in which the best ideas win. As part of Product & Engineering you will have the opportunity to grow with a steep learning curve, being equipped with responsibility from day 1.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Product Manager.
As a Specialist Product Manager for our EMS Store you will work with your engineering and architecture counterparts to define and drive services that are the foundation for our self-service cloud platform. We're looking for an experienced product manager that brings our EMS Store to the next level, to allow our internal Solution teams as well as our external Partners to distribute and monetize their apps and for our customers to easily browse and consume those. Your responsibility will be to ensure the understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings but also build a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability. Furthermore you will enable to leverage, distribute and monetize the inhouse Celonis business and process knowledge in the form of pre-built solutions (apps and instruments), app development kits (templates, libraries), or other to be defined content.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ... have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Business Informatics, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. Business Informatics, CS) or a comparable education
- ... have 2+ years’ experience in SaaS software development or a related area and 4+ years’ experience in product management or a related area is a plus
- ... have a strong experience using design and prototyping tools
- ... are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- ... have a proven track record to build long lasting customer relationships and a scalable go to market within a rapidly growing organization
- ... have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ... have very good English skills
- ...see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- …offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ...are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ...are Process Mining experts and developed the world's most powerful tool for analyzing, optimizing and transforming all IT-supported business processes: the Intelligent Business Cloud
- ...distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work