Product Manager, Monetization at Dashlane
The Internet has optimized nearly every part of our lives... except for the Internet itself. Consider every form you fill out online: each week, the average internet user manually enters a mix of their name, address, phone number, payment info, usernames, and passwords hundreds of times on multiple devices, apps, and browsers.
That's where Dashlane comes in, with a digital identity app to bridge the gap between security and convenience. Our patented zero-knowledge architecture ensures your personal details are securely stored and managed, and our autofill features save the average customer 50 hours per year they'd otherwise spend on internet drudgery. Dashlane works across every operating system, device, and browser, opening the walled gardens that normally inhibit our digital experience.
So, are you passionate about delivering high quality products to customers around the world at an affordable price? Do you have a proven track record in delivering strategies that provide significant revenue and customer acquisition/retention opportunities? Do you love working with world-class, collaborative, and passionate teams? If so, then we have a career opportunity for you as an Product Manager of Monetization & Pricing at Dashlane.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience, and the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone realize the promise of the internet. Dashlane has already enabled over $17 billion in e-commerce transactions and empowered over 12 million customers in 180 countries to manage and secure their digital identities. Our company has reached a crucial inflection point, on the back of our $110M Series D and the evolving global discourse around our relationship with the technology we use every day.
You will be based in New York, NY.
At Dashlane you will:
- Lead a cross-functional mission team to create, own, and execute impactful experiments to accelerate user acquisition, retention, and annually recurring revenue
- Partner with Director of Product and Pricing Analyst to establish data-driven, Monetization strategies for flexible Plans & Pricing, commitment/trial periods, introducing new currencies, and managing local price books
- Translate feature requests, business strategy, and market opportunities into highly customer-focused requirements
- Develop and own the monetization & pricing product backlog. Maintain a clear ranking of priorities for the development team to effectively plan and deliver against. Communicate roadmap and release schedules to stakeholders, executive leadership, and the company at large, where appropriate.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, Design, Engineering, Finance, and Ops to execute in a way that maximizes the company’s overarching strategies and approach
- Drive the development of market insights, competitive analysis, audience opportunity by analyzing trends by customer segment to strengthen current market position and identify potential opportunities
- Deliver value in-market on an ongoing and iterative basis using the lean agile practices and methodology
- 2+ years’ in Product Management or analogous function/discipline
- Experience within B2C and/or B2B business that leverage monetization & pricing channels
We're Also Looking For:
- Knowledge of fundamental monetization strategies related to subscription businesses
- An ability to adapt to new and potentially unfamiliar methods or technologies
- A willingness to work alone or with a team when necessary
- Highly organized
A true international company, founded in Paris, headquartered in New York, and having recently opened an office in Lisbon, we thrive off diverse perspectives. We recognize that diversity has different aspects: gender, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We're committed to hiring people that create a diverse community and foster a culture where everyone is heard and feels a sense of belonging.