Product Manager - New Payment Products
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
You’ll join Bread’s payments team, working closely with our product and engineering teams building features and products that optimize how our retail partners’ customers pay. Your mission will be to optimize how customers pay by providing smarter payment options and seamless experiences focusing on attracting new customers and merchants and increasing end to end consumer conversion. The payments team operates in an exciting and fast paced environment and covers a broad range of scope from improving our existing payment products to developing exploratory new products. We’re looking for individuals who are both creative and results-oriented to come up with innovative products and features that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Work closely with the Payments Product and Tech Leads to drive overall product strategy and roadmap
- Own end to end prioritization and delivery of large scale product features, ensuring we are building the best products for our customers and merchants
- Collaborate closely with Product, Engineers, and cross-functional teams to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building impactful products.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to discover and prioritize new product opportunities that align with the Payment team’s core mission
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, retailers, and business with a focus on the payments landscape to drive the prioritization and development of the best products for Bread
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years of product management experience (Experience working in e-commerce, fintech or payments is a plus)
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable and thrives in fast paced and ambiguous environments
- Proactive and organized self-starter with a passion for discovering new and creative opportunities
- Experience making decisions based on quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills