Product Manager (NY)
Greater NYC Area
Paxos' mission is to modernize finance by mobilizing assets at the speed of the internet. Paxos is building a future where all assets--from money to gold to securities--will be digitized and move instantaneously, 24/7. Settlement risk will cease to exist, so trillions of dollars of trapped capital can go to work in a global, frictionless economy. (Check out our Twitter feed for the latest news and information.)
Our Products include:
- Paxos Standard (PAX) is the world’s first regulated crypto asset, fully collateralized 1:1 by the U.S. dollar. This stablecoin offers a liquid, digital alternative to cash that is available 24/7 for instantaneous transaction settlement around the world. Launched in September 2018, it’s the most traded USD-backed stablecoin.
- itBit is a crypto-asset exchange with trading services including escrow, custody and OTC trading.
- Precious Metals: Based in London, our precious metals team works on a broad suite of products to simplify precious metals post-trade confirmations. The team launched Paxos Confirmation Service earlier this year.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing FinTech company. The Product Manager will manage the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to development, assigning resources and following up on results.
Who You Are:
- You have 1-3 years of product management experience under your belt
- You have experience working in highly ambiguous, fast-paced and product-led environments
- You have a strong understanding of modern product best practices and techniques including agile, “lean startup” and MVP principles.
- You communicate clearly with engineers, designers, business stakeholders and customers by developing clear user stories, mockups and prototypes.
- You’re a detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- You have the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing priorities and demands
- You embody our culture and values
- You have familiarity with lean and agile ideologies and management practices, particularly for B2B technology companies.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll use product management best practices to take ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
- You’ll design and operationalize a framework to prioritize product deliverables and ensure optimum utilization of time and resources on the most high impact items.
- You’ll design and operationalize a framework to conduct user testing sessions with customers to gain insights throughout the product life cycle.
- You’ll consistently translate product insights into deliverables for the designers to build and deliver exceptional user experience.
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical and mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Read Full Job Description