Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqork’s drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches. In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As an Unqork Product Manager for the Operate team (Infrastructure), you will own the strategy and roadmap for one or more areas including SaaS/PaaS delivery, monitoring and alerting, and environment management features for Unqork’s groundbreaking no-code platform. You’ll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with cloud engineering, SRE, security, and sales enablement to build and support great products for our customers. You’ll also be highly organized and able to roadmap, plan release schedules, and build a backlog that will interest and motivate the team.
What you'll do:
- Explore the problem space; interact with internal and external customers; formulate the vision and maintain the roadmap for your area, keeping it aligned with the company strategy
- Balance priorities on a roadmap to benefit users and enable new use cases
- Communicate complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood by multiple audiences
- Advocate for our customers to solve their problems and educate fellow Unqorkers with context
- Define user experiences/scopes and provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on
- Form hypotheses, collect and analyze data that validate or refute your assumptions to make data-driven product decisions
- Collaborate with peers in product management & other disciplines to ensure alignment and common success
What we're looking for:
- PM experience in B2B/B2E industries
- PM experience in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS products on public or private clouds
- PM experience owning features including Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Logging, Alerting, Reporting, and Security
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Technical analysis – Be comfortable talking with our engineers about our platform and underlying technology, solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- “Full spectrum” product management – You are comfortable with a range of activities including but not limited to writing requirements docs, reviewing technical designs, creating business cases, evaluating build-partner-buy decisions, troubleshooting bugs, supporting marketing campaigns, running surveys, or co-producing sales messaging
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn, adapt, and share your takeaways
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.