Haven Technologies has built deep capabilities in the life, annuity and disability insurance spaces. And now, our tech is your tech.
The same purpose-built platform and expertise that have helped us delight customers, transform complex, advisor-driven businesses, and launch groundbreaking products with speed are available to everyone as a SaaS offering. Insurance carriers can use our advanced solutions for new business, in-force management and product development.
But Haven Technologies is not just, well, all about technology. Our people and culture make our product. We believe magic happens when people have an opportunity to work with amazing colleagues and build things that matter.
As a team made of over 300+ dreamers, possibility-seekers and difference-makers, we are focused on taking on challenging problems to create simple, more accessible, and more customer centric solutions. We're located in New York's Flatiron District and in case you're wondering, yes, we provide free snacks. Cold brew too. If you're creative, professional and kind, we'd love to hear from you. Curious about what it’s like to work with us? Read about our culture and values here!
Let’s change the future of life insurance. Together.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Operations team at Haven is looking for a motivated self-starter with a passion for building software to solve complex and high-impact problems in simple, innovative, and customer centric ways. Your role will involve reimagining existing operational processes that lead to simpler and more positive customer experiences. As a member of the Operations team, you will collaborate with other product owners, compliance, marketing, information security, and key stakeholders to outline new product features and ensure that development teams have the information they need to make these features a reality. On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for Haven Tech’s account management software, which includes the handling of the digital user’s authorization and identity proofing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Lead our Ops Authentication sub-team
- Maintain vendor management relationships with the corresponding multi-factor authorization and identity providers
- Manage a roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Define and measure OKRs
- Gather a deep understanding of the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team
- Work closely with customer support when customers encounter log in or identity related issues
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for; deliver software in every release
- Be open to take on special projects when required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Agile/SCRUM experience specifically in Story/Acceptance criteria development
- 3+ years of work experience with Auth 0 or any similar identity/user authentication provider
- Experience developing requirements and seeing a feature through production deployment
- Intellectually curious, proactively seeks to learn new things and drive improvements
- Embodies a team player mentality by modeling professional behavior, supporting a culture of collaboration and inclusion, while staying humble
- Attention to details with tenacity to pursue complex problems
- Clear and concise written communication
- Authorized to work for any employer in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be able to work full-time from our New York office when we return to the office
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager/Product Owner
- 2+ years experience in a SaaS company
We have a stellar team of co-workers, a really cool office, and lots of fun activities. Oh yeah, and we pay competitive base salaries and we reward performance. Our salary structure is commensurate with experience. In addition, you will be eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance and 401(K).
We believe that one of the benefits to working here is our people and culture! We’re proud to share that we’ve been consistently named a top workplace by Great Places to Work (#11 Best Workplaces in New York, #15 Best Workplaces in Financial Services and Insurance) and BuiltIn (#2 Best Places to Work in NYC)!
The privacy of your personal information is important to us, click here to review our privacy notice.