Ro is the healthcare technology company building a patient-centric healthcare system. Ro’s vertically integrated primary care platform powers a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from diagnosis, to delivery of medication, to ongoing care. With a nationwide provider network, in-home care API, and proprietary pharmacy distribution centers, Ro seamlessly connects telehealth, diagnostics, and pharmacy services to provide high-quality, affordable healthcare without the need for insurance. Since 2017, Ro has facilitated more than six million digital healthcare visits in nearly every county in the United States, including 98% of primary care deserts. Visit Ro.co for more information.
Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We are growing quickly, and building a patient-centric healthcare system requires an incredibly strong, energetic team. We are looking for a highly collaborative, motivated product manager to join the rockstar team that is fundamentally changing how healthcare is delivered in the United States. You’ll work closely with our engineering, design, clinical and legal teams to make it ridiculously easy for doctors and nurses to give high-quality, patient-centric care at scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the strategy and product roadmap for Ro’s Patient Care Productivity squad, focused on removing roadblocks to care and maximizing the amount of time that doctors and nurses can spend delivering patient-centric care at scale
- Partner closely with engineering, data, product design, medical operations, clinical and legal to define and prioritize the problem space
- Generate insights based on a solid understanding of the end user and their pain points, leveraging research and data analysis along the way
- Evaluate trade-offs based on a clear set of input and output metrics for the problem space
- Proactively communicate plans to stakeholders and leadership to ensure product solutions are aligned with business goals
What You’ll Bring:
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Proven track record of defining and delivering against OKRs
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for building user-centric products that address big problems
- Passion for breaking down complex problems into simple solutions and making data-informed decisions
- Strong collaboration/partnership skills
Benefits + Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance + OneMedical membership
- Healthcare and Dependent Care FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Fitness reimbursement
- Paid maternity/parental leave
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee + tea
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders, and sexuality to apply.