Product Manager - Payments
- Maintain the Payments Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input and alignment with company product strategy
- Organize day-to-day communication, planning, specifications, and documentations around the delivery of new Payments-related features and tools
- Own the entire lifecycle of Payments-related product features from concept to delivery
- Work closely with our Payments pod engineers, designers, executives, and the Finance team to ship well-executed features
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform prioritization
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in an enterprise or SaaS software product company with experience in: Requirements gathering and roadmap planning based on stakeholder input - Writing requirements and Agile Stories - Competitive analysis - Running customer programs such as betas, workshops etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with many customers
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Experience working with billing and payments-related products or features
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $150M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC. At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.