Quadpay was founded in 2018 with the goal to transform the way shoppers pay for their purchases. Would you believe that more than 60% of millennials don’t own a credit card and over 57% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings? Believe it. Quadpay is helping people make larger purchases accessible with responsible budgeting. We believe in choice and in giving shoppers the freedom and flexibility to manage their purchases in the way that best suits their finances.
We are proud that QuadPay is one of the fastest growing fin-tech start-ups. We use G Suite to communicate when we aren’t chatting (or often, sending pictures of our pets) on Slack. We’ve got a stocked kitchen and beautiful loft office near Madison Square Park. Our team loves coming to work and has fun during our regular all hands meetings, happy hours, and trivia nights. Come join us!
Leveraging data to make informed decisions is at the center of everything we do.
You're an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You thrive when moving a project from ambiguity to clarity. You're a natural collaborator, equally comfortable talking tech with developers, model development with data scientists, numbers with finance and marketing, and strategy with executive leadership. You pay attention to people, connect with them, and know how to achieve great things together. You have a strong sense of purpose and integrity, with deep emotional intelligence.
You’ll play a pivotal role in experimenting with new payment instruments, enhance our existing payments infrastructure, to allow for seamless payments for consumers and accurate settlement for merchants. In this role, you’ll get exposure to new payment methods, payment processing and ledger management.
You come from an environment where you’ve held a senior product role in scaling payments infrastructure, have introduced new payment methods and led complex vendor partnerships.
Our team is bold, supportive, passionate and obsessive and we aim to move at speed to grow our user-base and continue to iterate on what is the best product in our category.
What You Will Do:
- Set a vision and strategy for our payments experience and infrastructure
- Define, develop, a/b testing and launching product improvements on a global scale
- Collaborate successfully with engineers, designers, finance to launch innovative products at scale
- Think strategically but you also love getting your hands dirty
- Adept to listening to the consumer and turning customer feedback into improved user experiences even if it’s internal
- Stay up to date on all the latest trends in new payment methods
What You Should Have:
- 3-5 years of software product management experience, with demonstrated wins
- Experience with new payment methods and enhancing existing ones
- Able to learn the QuadPay domains quickly (payments)
- Strong communication skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent SQL knowledge and can generate data insights yourself
Technology is changing the way people interact with the world and we’re bringing that revolution to the way people shop and transact. We allow shoppers to buy anywhere, at anytime - and pay in 4 interest-free, automatic installments over 6 weeks. You get the product right away and QuadPay will pay the merchant upfront.
We're looking for someone who can join our high-functioning team of passionate support professionals and we value a range of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ideas. We pride ourselves on diversity and creating an inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
We're growing very quickly and always looking for talented people to join our team and help transform the way consumers shop and pay!