Product Manager - Payouts
Greater NYC Area
We are looking for a product manager to own our user payouts processes and lead the development of features to help our users with the finances of their online businesses. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative and has a passion to change the world by building great products. This role is strategic as well as hands-on.
- Maintain the Payouts Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input and alignment with company product strategy
- Organize day-to-day communication, planning, specifications, and documentation around the delivery of new Payouts-related features and tools
- Own the entire lifecycle of Payouts-related product features from concept to delivery
- Learn the ins and outs of our school owners’ financial lives and needs
- Work closely with our Payouts pod engineers, designers, executives, and the Finance team to ship well-executed features
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform prioritization
- Minimum 3 years of product management experience in an enterprise or SaaS software product company with experience in: Requirements gathering and roadmap planning based on stakeholder input - Writing requirements and Agile Stories - Competitive analysis - Running customer programs such as betas, workshops etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with many customers
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Experience working with billing and finances/payments-related products or features
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits (for individuals and families)
- Discretionary vacation & time off
- Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
- 401(k) with match after 3 months of service
- Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
- Monthly company activities and outings
- Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
- Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $250M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description