Product Manager, Performance Measurement
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality and audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers and sellers by bringing transparency and accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Headquartered in New York City, DoubleVerify’s investors include JMI Equity, Institutional Venture Partners, Blumberg Capital, First Round Capital and Genacast Ventures. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Product Manager in this role will be leading; research, design and technical efforts that will redefine the future of marketing measurements. Develop new functionality and services that expand the capabilities and coverage of DoubleVerify solutions. Have a passion for solving hard technical problems, finding insights through data research, collecting requirements and work closely with data analysts and engineers to plan and deliver products. The ideal candidate will have product management or engineering expertise in the ad tech and/or video, mobile or social space with excellent analytical skills. This role is a hands-on product management as a part of a cross functional team.
What you’ll do
- Ensure DV’s Services are comprehensively available throughout the major areas of the online advertising ecosystem including in display and video creatives across browser, mobile apps, etc.
- Iterate and evolve the exposure and engagement media measurements technology and bring new innovative solutions to reality .
- Execute the product roadmap and collaborate with other teams to roll features and services out.
- Master the details of your product line and serve as a resource and knowledge center for other teams in the organization.
- Analyze competitive offerings to ensure DV maintains a leadership position for your product lines.
- Lead product acceptance efforts to ensure accurate, high-quality, on-time product enhancements.
- Support client service, sales and business development teams to drive the success of your products and revenue for DoubleVerify.
Who you are
- 3+ years as a digital Product Manager with strong preference for Online Media and Advertising Technology experience.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, feel comfortable with big multidimensional datasets and tools that are needed to access them such as SQL.
- Experience managing a data or analytics product including ideation, prioritization, grooming, development management and commercialization activities.
- Have familiarity with online ad ecosystem and associated measurement techniques and/or metrics.
- Organized with rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and positive “can-do” approach.
- Experience communicating complex algorithms, concepts and technologies to internal and external stakeholders with varying levels of expertise.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred.
Icing on the cake:
- You are a self-starter willing to dive in and make a difference!
- You love Hackathons!
- You have a great sense of humor!
- You enjoy the opportunity to socialize over weekly free lunches and breakfasts!