Product Manager, Platform Integrations at Bluecore
- Requirements and Strategy: Drive the product development requirements for transitioning proof-of-concepts vendor integrations to standard automated production features.
- Own Partnership Testing: Develop and run end-to-end data integration testing with new marketing ecosystem vendors.
- Create Developer Portal: Execute go-to-market plans and help create a vendor integration portal, which includes messaging, collateral and training.
- Evaluate Partnerships: Work within the digital marketing, email, retail, and advertising industry, building partnerships with the most respected and well-known marketing technology companies in the world.
- Go-to Product Technical Expert: Troubleshoot production-escalation issues with your strong software and technical skills. Plus, train internal and external customers on new Product Integrations.
- Lead a cross-functional team: Work collaboratively with team members across all departments including Engineering, Product, Product Marketing, Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Business Development, and Data Classification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics.
- Strong preference for experience in marketing technologies, including shipping similar products to Bluecore's offerings, and/or working with eCommerce/retail customers for marketing programs or, ideally, to build out end-to-end integrations with relevant vendor solutions.
- 3+ years of experience independently driving and managing complex technical projects.
- 1+ year of experience with web-based technical concepts and design of technical solutions.
- Superior communications skills, including the ability to translate complex technical products and features into intuitive concepts and graphics.
- A creative instinct to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and development.
- Technical writing experience.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and thrive in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment.
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy