Thirty Madison is building the premier healthcare company for people with chronic health issues. Through our novel approach to care delivery, powered by our proprietary platform and brands built around specific chronic conditions, we combine the best of specialist-level healthcare with the convenience of telemedicine.
In just three years, we’ve built four brands on top of our platform: Keeps (for men’s hair loss), Cove (for migraine), Evens (for GI conditions), and our newest brand, Picnic (for allergies). We’re growing rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
This year, we are honored to be included on Built In's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day.
Are you passionate about the ongoing transformation of healthcare delivery through technology? The Thirty Madison Platform combines technology, services and infrastructure to power our proprietary care model. Over the next few years, our platform will expand to encompass additional services and solutions that meet the needs of both internal and external partners.
We build highly collaborative cross-functional product teams to solve business and patient problems, with teams generally consisting of a product manager, product designer, technical lead and engineers. In order to drive innovation in a complex and highly regulated space, you should collaborate closely with your product designer and engineers to define and deliver successful solutions.
You will be expected to build a deep understanding of our patients and internal users, including medical providers, customer experience team members, and pharmacy partners, as well as the data that represents how users engage with our products. In addition, you should be aware of the competitive landscape and the ever changing space of healthcare technology.
As a Platform Product Manager, you will collaborate with internal cross-functional partners, extrapolating viability within a range of constraints coming from business partners, data, marketing, finance, and legal to deliver solutions that bring value with measured results. You should be able to influence your product team, internal partners, and business leaders using data and analytical thinking.
We look for teammates who are curious, kind, and will challenge us at every turn. This is an incredible opportunity to build a critical piece of the Thirty Madison patient care model that powers businesses changing the way people treat chronic conditions.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of product management experience for technology-driven products
- Deep understanding of product discovery and delivery techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work within a broad range of constraints and deliver value to customers and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability collaborating with engineers, product designers and internal stakeholders
- Passion to improve healthcare by building innovative products at scale
We have multiple roles open for Platform Product Managers, and experience in any of following is valuable but not essential to being a successful candidate:
- Domain knowledge of healthcare or in a similar, highly regulated market
- Exposure to a B2B environment, SaaS product or PaaS model
- Experience building an EMR or EHR, claims processing system, and pharmacy or fulfillment services
- Experience with an e-commerce platform and/or B2C digital products
- Competitive salary packages and career development opportunities
- 100% coverage on many health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Budget for the technology tools you need — whether it’s a laptop, monitor, or special software
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $750 wellness allowance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions. Please contact us to request accommodation.