Vimeo’s Core SaaS Team is looking for a Product Manager to help craft Vimeo’s Video Tools and Player roadmap. We need someone who is eager to define and lead key initiatives that deliver value to the members of our community while growing our SaaS business!
What you’ll do:
- Synthesize and advise the video player vision and strategy along a cross-functional, collaborative team of designers and engineers to ensure we build products efficiently, iteratively, and scalably, achieving product-market fit
- Drive end-to-end product development, deeply embedding yourself with our users and their viewers, to launch valuable player-based products that deliver positive customer experiences
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to identify new opportunities with measurable success, feeding findings back into the product development process
- Stay current with Film, Internet, Mobile, and Video industries to advise on areas of product development
- Proactively communicate product plans, benefits and results across critical team members
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with end-to-end product launches
- Analytically-minded and adept at making cases with data
- Aesthetic and empathy for excellent user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with a boundless curiosity about what can make our members successful
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing products to deliver timely results
- Accustomed to generating results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communicator. Comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences and crafting a product narrative that cuts through ambiguity
- Immense passion for Vimeo and advocacy for our user experience
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience in video is highly preferred
- Startup experience
- Filmmaker or creative professional
Vimeo is the world’s leading professional video platform and community. We empower over 175 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest brands — to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos and to reach teams, audiences and customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. We’re headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse and global community that we serve, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders and culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.