Product Manager, Real World Evidence (Senior PM/Director level) at Flatiron Health
Our product management team is looking for brilliant people who are excited about building software to analyze and improve cancer care. This job requires a sharp analytical mind, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for taking on one of the most complex challenges of our time.
- Lead cross-functional teams in the design, development, and rollout of data-driven products for cancer researchers (life sciences companies, academic researchers, regulatory agencies, etc.)
- Process, standardize, and analyze large clinical data sets to help pave the way for personalized medicine in oncology.
- Create and execute a strategy to scale the business.
- Recognize new growth opportunities and build toward them.
- Be the voice of our customers; empathize with their research questions.
- Recognize ambiguous or undefined problems as opportunities; be intellectually curious and hungry to learn about new areas.
- Work across a broad range of talented colleagues including software developers, informaticists, oncologists, quantitative scientists, and clinical operations specialists.
- Become an authority in the oncology industry by interviewing customers, advisors, expert colleagues and industry partners to teach our rapidly growing team about the biggest opportunities for our company and products.
- Experience in healthcare consulting or healthcare technology, or experience owning complex healthcare projects end-to-end in a product, research, or data-oriented discipline.
- Excellent communicator; comfortable in a client-facing role.
- Excellent detail orientation and ability to execute.
- Experience with pharma, patient-level data or oncology preferred.
- Educational background in a science, quantitative, or technical field (biology, statistics, computer science, etc.).
- Experience with data science tools like R, SAS, or SQL (preferred).