Truveris is a leading digital health company focused on delivering truth and clarity in pharmacy. Truveris’ proprietary technology, coupled with deep pharmacy expertise, helps to build a more efficient market that maximizes choice, accessibility and prescription drug affordability. Our solutions provide the insight and knowledge to help people lead healthier and more productive lives. For more information on our solutions, visit www.truveris.com.
This position is not eligible to be performed remotely from Colorado.
Truveris is looking for an experienced product manager for our Insights solutions. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to deliver new features and enhancements, facilitate issue resolution, and work on projects to drive the overall growth and profitability of our Insights portfolio of products. This role will be responsible for operationalizing and driving a vision through client, stakeholder and market focus – and defining processes, metrics, and roadmaps to satisfy both current market needs and emerging challenges.
100% remote position. Preferred candidates will be based in the US/ Eastern Standard Time Zone #LI-Remote #BI-Remote
- Develop requirement detail, epics, user stories, roadmaps, wire frames and product acceptance criteria
- Collaborate with our technology, program management and UI/UX teams, leveraging agile development methodologies and supporting a healthy SDLC
- Drive the tasks that allow business analysts and the development team keep projects on track
- Participate in product planning that includes: customer and internal stakeholder input, strategy input, market insight and engineering feedback
- Develop a clear understanding of our customers pain points
- Triage and prioritize bugs to provide direction for engineering and QA teams
- Serve as a subject matter expert and engage with customers, prospects and partners for your products and features
- Analyze product quality and engagement performance
- Participate in creation and maintenance of product documentation and release notes
- Proactively research market trends and competitive offerings
- BS degree with a relevant major
- 3-5+ years of product management experience building complex, data-driven, analytic products
- Experience managing a SDLC in an Agile environment
- Ability to design customer-centric experiences throughout a customer decision journey
- Ability to follow industry trends, understand potential partnerships and strategize on staying competitive
- Strong project management skills, with keen attention to detail, and a positive attitude
- Strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills; an attentive listener, and team player
- PBM experience a plus
- Previous startup experience a plus
Truveris provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please review our CCPA/CPRA policies here.
Read Full Job Description