Product Manager - RGS at Resy
WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built and powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder and former CTO of CrowdTwist and current Techstars mentor; and Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur and investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants and hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the world’s best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, you’re an insider — and the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYC’s “100 Best Places to Work,” Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
At Resy, we are tackling hard problems with elegant solutions and scaling very quickly. In this position, you will play a central role in creating one of Resy’s newest and most exciting product lines: Resy Global Service (“RGS”). RGS is a network of global restaurant reservation inventory that connects supply & demand, and reservations & diners. RGS enables Resy to efficiently and rapidly scale its restaurant supply network and establish itself as the industry standard for reservation distribution.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Liaise with restaurant booking partners and distribution partners to understand needs and requests
- Develop use cases & features for the RGS API Standard to drive value to partners
- Work with RGS engineers to bring these ideas to life by leading cross-functional sprints and stand-ups
- Partner with global partner development teams to bring them live on RGS
- Collaborate internally with partner managers to help jumpstart new partnerships on both the supply and demand side
- Own all of Resy’s supply and demand integrations, including American Express, Google, Instagram, and more
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have 1-3 years of product or project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced startup environment focused on continuous product innovation
- You must have 1-3 years of B2B/SaaS experience, preferably at a product-driven startup
- You have experience taking successful products from concept to launch
- You enjoy wearing many hats and helping to grow a new and exciting business unit
- You have experience working with API integrations and partners
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, LTD, 401(k), Commuter Benefit, Life Insurance)
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Professional Growth Opportunity Budget
- Equinox gym discount and Wellness budget
- Quarterly credit toward dining at your favorite Resy restaurant
- Beautiful dog-friendly Soho office with fully stocked kitchen and café
- Company-sponsored social events, including Friday family meal
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting and retaining a diverse team of employees and creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.