Product Manager - Social Platforms at Integral Ad Science (Remote)
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global technology and data company that builds verification, optimization, and analytics solutions for the advertising industry, and we’re looking for a Product Manager to join our Social Platforms Product team, one of the fastest revenue drivers for IAS.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
You will be directly responsible for creating and improving visualization and reporting capabilities, which are used by thousands of advertisers and internal stakeholders. The Product Manager distills and communicates the product vision to teams, serves as a proxy for the customer while maintaining and prioritizing a product backlog to ensure that development teams are working on stories that maximize business value.
Innovation and challenging the status quo are our team’s DNA. We are looking for someone who can bring fresh perspectives to drive product innovation and deepen our partnerships with some of the largest platforms in the world, such as Youtube, Facebook, TikTok to name a few.
What You’ll Get To Do
- Guide day-to-day development within an agile / scrum environment
- Perform analyses, seek user feedback, collect/generate ideas and prioritize for development
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders - engineering, business development, data science, and product peers to refine opportunities and roadmap
- Define detailed requirements and groom the corresponding backlog to deliver features used by large advertisers and advertising platforms across the globe
- Define, manage and track key product delivery KPIs
- Identify and deliver on opportunities to improve our systems and tools - documentation, processes, tools, and systems to improve system stability and robustness
- Develop and cultivate understanding of our customer base, use this to inform product design and improvement
- Partner closely with UI/UX Designers
You Should Apply If You Have Most Of This
- BA or BS degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, CS, or related technical or engineering discipline
- 1+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Experience working within a data analytics environment, visualization experience is a plus
- Experience within an Agile product development environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Experience with data collection, reporting, or analytics systems
- Organized, with attention to detail
- Google Ads Measurement or Video Certification is highly preferred, or other relevant social ad certifications
IAS strives to maintain a COVID-free workplace and the health and safety of our employees is a priority. IAS implemented a policy that requires all employees (with limited exceptions) to be fully vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination prior to employment, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital media quality. IAS makes every impression count, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people, in safe and suitable environments, activating contextual targeting, and driving supply path optimization.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected]. We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.