Product Manager, Subscriptions & Payments
CLEAR’s mission is to strengthen security and create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, and face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports and other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation and more with CLEAR. We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
The Product Manager, Subscriptions & Payments partners closely with stakeholders to drive company revenue growth by creating new subscription features and enabling biometric payment revenue models. Success in this role includes: (i) building subscription and promotion features that lead to higher trial conversions and renewal rates; (ii) creating automated workflows that increase the operational efficiency of our customer service and finance teams; and (iii) enhancing our biometric payment capabilities to enable a wider range of commercial use cases.
What You Will Do:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap for our subscription offerings in partnership with internal stakeholders
- Partner with business teams to identify requirements, and build solutions, that enable biometric payments where third parties are the merchant of record
- Manage partner relationships with third-party technologies that help power CLEAR’s subscription and payment offerings
- Drive ongoing alignment and prioritization of key projects
- Increase membership revenue by identify billing improvements, in collaboration with Finance team
- Define and build internal tools that support promotional offerings, pricing tiers and accounting workflows
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in roles related to subscriptions, payments, ecommerce, FinTech or similar
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts, e.g. revenue recognition, cash flow, chargebacks, etc.
- Demonstrated track record building stakeholder relationships through outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike
- Growth mindset: self-aware of strengths and areas to develop
- Knowledge of payments space preferred