Product Manager - Telephony at SmartAsset (Greater NYC Area, NY)
SmartAsset is an online destination for consumer-focused financial information and advice that powers SmartAdvisor, a national marketplace connecting consumers to financial advisors. Reaching approximately 75 million people each month (as of Sept. 2021) through its educational content and personalized calculators and tools, SmartAsset’s mission is to help people make smart financial decisions. Ranked on the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ lists of fastest-growing companies in 2021, SmartAsset recently closed a $110 million Series D round, valuing the company at over $1 billion. SmartAsset was also named to Y Combinator’s list of Top 100 Companies of all time and Forbes’ list of America’s Best Startup Employers in 2020. For more information, please visit SmartAsset.com.
We are looking for a Product Manager that can lead the development of our next generation online personal finance products. SmartAsset harnesses the power technology to provide accurate, interactive answers to important personal finance questions—and that's where you come in.
- Know your customer – Research, analyze data, and talk to your customer. Be the biggest advocate for your user’s needs.
- Drive a strategic vision – Manage multiple projects aimed at helping our customers connect with financial advisors for high quality financial advice.
- Manage complexity – Manage requirements documentation and maintain the details of multiple complex projects without losing focus of the big picture.
- Lead the charge – Work closely with implementation teams, define scope and prioritize features for product development.
- Own your products - Drive the product development process from start to finish with a focus on building the best possible products through improvement through iteration and optimization.
- 2 or more years of Product Management experience in cloud based contact center and telephonic systems
- You have experience delivering complex (ideally B2C) products. You know how to drive projects successfully through to completion.
- Experience developing strategies around telephonic conversion optimization and aiding in sales rep efficiencies
- You have demonstrated experience working with complex data sets
- You’ve worked in cross-functional teams and know how to write effective product specifications.
- You are an exceptional communicator. You can explain complex concepts in simple terms and know how to build consensus around ideas.
- You have a passion for innovative and experience-focused products. You understand the importance of prioritizing for user experience and have a keen sense for intuitive, simple products that make Users happy.
- You have a strong understanding of math and financial services. You have an interest in investing and personal finance.
- You are a problem solver. You know how to identify the right sources of information, and leverage data to make informed decisions around complex problems.