Vimeo is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager to take on a meaningful role within the Growth Team. Vimeo’s Growth team sits at the convergence of product, marketing, and data, digs through data to find the needle in the haystack, and obsesses about user experiences, balancing what’s right for the business and fighting for what’s best for the user! We need an exceptional team leader with the ability to manage and run a fast, nimble process.
What you'll do:
- Lead a growth team passionate about unlocking growth through the vimeo.com website user experience and global site speed initiatives.
- Understand and be able to distill complex data sets into key findings, actionable insights, and experiment recommendations.
- Create and define a roadmap for our marketing website, key landing pages, global navigation, SEO improvements, and CMS platforms.
- Define and drive approach for scalable content management systems and integration.
- Manage and lead prioritization process for partner requests for improvements and changes to the marketing website.
- Effectively collaborate with marketing, design, analytics, and engineering to design, build and implement experiments that test hypotheses informed by data.
- Work with global engineering team to prioritize and map out execution plans.
- Analyze experiment results to determine outcomes and takeaways for future experiments and iterations.
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of proven success in a growth, product, or product marketing role
- 1+ years of experience with product optimization and/or growth methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of equivalent professional experience
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, keyboard shortcuts, etc.)
- Consistent track record in using quantitative analysis to drive product and/or business decisions
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Familiarity with SaaS subscription businesses strongly preferred
Vimeo is the world’s only all-in-one video solution. Our software enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.