Bluecore is a Retail Performance Cloud specializing in A.I. based workflows. Our unique ability to leverage machine learning to match customer data with real-time product and behavior enables brands to build intelligent, marketing communications and personalized campaigns in seconds vs. days. More than 400 retail brands (with 25% of the top 50 Internet Retailers), including Staples, Perry Ellis, Teleflora and Best Buy Canada, increase their performance with less effort leveraging our products. Bluecore has been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and is ranked No. 241 on the 37th annual Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies.
With best-in-class self-serve workflows, Bluecore is looking for a Product Manager to focus on expanding & driving innovation in our core workflows that enable marketers to build personalized campaigns in seconds. We are on the journey to transform the way marketers interact with technology and leverage Artificial Intelligence to build campaigns & achieve their marketing goals. We’ll need to fundamentally rethink many of the ways customers leverage our tools to segment & analyze data, build templates, and prioritize campaigns. In this role, you will work cross-functionally across the organization to prioritize & build these new features that will help enable growth for Bluecore and transform digital marketing.
- Own the full product development life cycle of core features for our Bluecore Communicate product line including gathering requirements, writing user stories, collaborating with Design & Engineering, making prioritization decisions, and training customers
- Collaborate with Design & Engineering to scope, prioritize, and build new features, as well as to support & service existing features
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Marketing to bring new features to market, service existing features, and solicit customer feedback and needs
- Serve as an expert in Bluecore Communicate, helping to define product vision and strategy for the company
- Solicit feedback directly from customers and educate them on Bluecore’s product strategy and vision
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years experience building and managing customer-facing SaaS features, or 3+ years experience servicing customer-facing features
- Experience leading partnership and customer meetings as the product expert
- Technical writing or training experience
- The ability to make data-driven decisions, articulating what was learned and why the decisions were made
- Must be a strong active listener and a succinct communicator
- The ability to work with cross-functional teams, while navigating disagreements, and thriving in a fast-growing, rapidly-changing environment
- “Self-Starter”, comfortable working with ambiguity, independent research and analysis, and measuring key performance indicators
- Must have a creative instinct to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and development with a natural empathy for the user
- Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly fitness stipend for a gym membership or fitness classes
- Monthly public transportation
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.