At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Alma is seeking a mission-driven Product Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be building the tools and services that allow mental health providers to more easily manage their practice. The ideal person for this role loves to collaborate with design, engineering, and cross-department stakeholders to solve challenging problems and build intuitive, easy-to-use digital experiences.
What you’ll do:
- Perform in-depth customer research to understand the needs of providers and to inform the design and development of Alma’s digital tools and services
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to develop and own a product roadmap that supports mental health providers in Alma’s community as they build their practices.
- Participate in the building of Alma’s long-term product vision to improve affordability and provider quality
- Develop and evangelize a vision and roadmap that allows the product, design, and engineering teams to execute the product strategy with clear well-measured goals.
- Partner with engineering, design, and marketing to create a cross-functional development process.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager with a strong desire to own a product strategy and roadmap
- You possess a clear and engaging communication style with a track record of building positive relationships across a broad diverse organization.
- You’ve got a history of balancing qualitative and quantitative data against intuition in product decision making and successes.
- You feel a passion for Alma's mission – to improve the experience of therapy for providers and their clients, and simplify access to care.