EPAM is committed to providing our global team of more than 41,150 EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers think creatively and lead with passion and honesty. Our people are the source of our success. We value collaboration, work in partnership with our customers, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. In today’s market conditions, we’re supporting operations for hundreds of clients around the world remotely. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
Our client is the US largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable, and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
We are looking for PO/Product Manager with Data and Analytics in credit card industry.
REQ #: 230926029
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Play role of proxy product owner extending data analytics solution for new products. Ingest new data sources, support new workloads
- Lead discussions with technical & senior management to formulate practical solutions, that modernize existing on-prem & 3rd party hosted workloads to AWS
- Collaborate with data & aws architects on the team to develop solutions to transition from training models locally, to using ML pipelines, e.g., using AWS sagemaker
- Knowledge of rules & regulations around protecting bureau data & PII protection in financial services data is a plus
- Knowledge of leveraging digital data like clickstream and campaign history for personalization is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance