Product Manager at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an experienced software Product Manager to help oversee growth initiatives such as international expansion. This person will serve as the voice of the user through the product development lifecycle and develop, design, and launch products and features that drive growth in sales and engagement across all of our products. They will work directly with stakeholders throughout the business to understand areas of opportunity and with internal and external partners to develop strategies and features that deliver significant value to all of our users.
- Build & execute a product vision and software roadmap for growing Peloton’s new membership verticals such as international market expansion
- Collaborate cross functionally with the legal, content, marketing, program management, design, engineering, and other business teams to launch software features in new markets as well as improve engagement in existing markets
- Leverage product knowledge, user research & data to execute on growth opportunities
- Generate detailed requirements documentation and process flows and work closely with teammates across our Connected Fitness, 3rd Party Device & API teams to prioritize and phase these features to ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Work closely with Engineering teams to execute requirements and UAT work as it is built
- 3+ years of Product Management experience building & launching software products
- Exceptional communication skills, especially the ability to work closely with experts in a different field, evaluate their needs, and translate them into products and features
- Exceptional oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Constant attention to detail
AS A BONUS
- Experience with localization or launching software products internationally
- Experience building products with a software, hardware, and content element.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.