Product Manager at Chainalysis (Greater NYC Area, NY)
The global financial ecosystem is changing. Revolutionary blockchain technology has unlocked the potential for people around the world to have more equal access to wealth and information. This transformation has begun with the mass global adoption of cryptocurrencies but like all new financial systems, it needs greater trust to realize its full potential and remain safe from bad actors. That’s where we come in. The Chainalysis blockchain data platform enables businesses, governments, and banks to solve the world’s most high-profile criminal cases, paving the way for an economy built on blockchains.
Chainalysis is one of the fastest growing companies in the cryptocurrency space. We’re known for building trust in the cryptocurrency industry as the leading provider of software that enables government agencies and private sector businesses across the world to detect and prevent cryptocurrency crime and money laundering. Our work is only becoming more important as cryptocurrency enters the mainstream.
We're always interested in meeting great candidates who are interested in joining our Product team. Our Product Managers lead the implementation of our world class cryptocurrency software for cryptocurrency exchanges, financial institutions, and governments around the world.
While we may not have a specific opening that currently aligns with your experience or specific location, we'd love to stay in touch. Please use this application portal to let us know where you think you'd fit in at Chainalysis and how you can make an impact. We'll reach out if your expertise aligns with any of our Product Manager openings!
In one year you’ll know you were successful if...
- You deeply understand our customers’ problems as they relate to cryptocurrency investigations, compliance or investment decisions and have translated these pain-points into customer facing solutions.
- You would have worked with developers and designers to build, develop, and execute on a product roadmap, defining and prioritizing features and requirements
- You have set clear OKRs for the team, received buy-in from your stakeholders and started delivering against those OKRs. You understand the controllable inputs into the team’s OKRs.
- You have a framework for prioritization between various customer requests, GTM requirements and technical needs.
A background like this helps:
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, minimum 2 years of product management experience with proven results.
- A startup mindset with a passion for building products. Have both a strategic vision, yet crafty execution-style. You will need to think big but be able to get into the weeds and quickly produce.
- A Just Do It attitude and ability to move with urgency and customer obsession. Excellent prioritization skills still delivering timely results.
- Growth mentality and being able to build, measure and learn
- Outstanding oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- Work effectively with the sales team and customer success to communicate the product’s value to a diverse set of clients
- Experience in building data products or products with a data component, e.g. recommendation products or search/discovery products.
The following would differentiate you:
- Experience in the crypto industry and/or understanding of blockchain data.
- You have a technical background.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.