Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our Mission
At Zocdoc we’re building the best experience for millions of patients to find a great doctor. Patient-centric healthcare is a generation-defining challenge, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to drive the product initiatives that stack up to the massive opportunity ahead of us. You’ll work as a cross functional leader with designers, analysts, researchers, and engineers to build products that help patients search and discover the right healthcare professionals for their needs.
The safety and health of our employees is our top priority. As such, our return to office plan will follow a phased approach, working towards a hybrid model. Starting in June we opened our NYC office for colleagues on Wednesdays and Thursdays. This is entirely voluntary and includes all of our regular in-office perks such as free lunch. There will not be any mandatory return to office in 2021. Learn more about our return to office philosophy and plans here!
You’ll enjoy this role if you are…
- A cross functional leader who enjoys developing a long-term vision and product roadmap
- Motivated by shipping products that improves metrics and top-line business performance
- Analytical and can use both quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems
Your day to day is…
- Managing the full product life-cycle from research and design through development and launch
- Measuring the success of new products and features by defining and analyzing key metrics
- Working with compassionate and super talented engineers and designers
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- 3+ years of product management experience shipping consumer-facing technology
- Demonstrated success driving business results
- Background in highly analytical roles - SQL skills desired
- Experience and comfort in presenting complex projects to an executive audience.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% paid employee health benefit options
- Catered lunch everyday along with snacks (in office)
- Parental leave
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Convenient Soho location
Zocdoc is the country’s leading digital health marketplace that helps patients easily find and book the care they need. Each month, millions of patients use our free service to find nearby, in-network providers, compare choices based on verified patient reviews, and instantly book in-person or video visits online. Providers participate in Zocdoc’s Marketplace to reach new patients to grow their practice, fill their last-minute openings, and deliver a better healthcare experience. Founded in 2007 with a mission to give power to the patient, our work each day in pursuit of that mission is guided by our six core values. Zocdoc is a private company backed by some of the world’s leading investors, and we believe we’re still only scratching the surface of what we plan to accomplish.
Zocdoc is a mission-driven organization dedicated to building teams as diverse as the patients and providers we aim to serve. In the spirit of one of our core values - Together, Not Alone, we are a company that prides itself on being highly collaborative, and we believe that diverse perspectives, experiences and contributors make our community and our platform better. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Applicants are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable laws.