Product Manager at ALT (Remote)
To date, we've raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian's fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We're also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
ALT is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for our first lending Product Manager to help design and build our lending product from zero to one. We already have a thriving lending business and real customer demand and now we are embarking on building this into our platform as a core product. This will be one of our most critical areas of growth over the next year and play a critical role in the success of the company. Having experience in lending is a plus, but it's more important that you have a track record of building great consumer products.
The impact you will make:
- Partner with engineering and operations to build a product experience that our customers will love
- Work with design to develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and motivations to drive product strategy and create customer-focused solutions
- Define the product roadmap and set metrics for the team to strive towards
- Help build and define the product discipline in ALT from the ground up
What you bring to the table:
- 4+ years of experience in product management at a tech company
- Technically proficient, and have a proven track record of working with engineering and operations teams
- Self-starter who is very comfortable with navigating ambiguity and defining scope and direction of large product surfaces
- Collaborator who shows strong empathy for stakeholders and works as a team to solve common problems
- Highly structured thinker who understands how to process and incorporate information from different sources including user feedback, metrics and data and market research
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
What you will get from us:
- Early opportunity as an early member of the ALT team; you'll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)