At Alt, we envision a world where anything is an investable asset. Using trading cards, we’re establishing a proof of concept to create financial products that traditional financial institutions don’t support or recognize as collateral. Our future plans are to expand into other asset classes to support everything from trading cards, watches, NFTs and even LP interests.
To date, we’ve raised over $100 million from thought leaders at the intersection of culture, community, and capital. Some of our investors include Alexis Ohanian’s fund Seven Seven Six, the founders of Stripe, Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam, BlackRock co-founder Sue Wagner, the co-founders of AngelList, First Round Capital, and BoxGroup. We’re also backed by professional athletes including Tom Brady, Candace Parker, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Alex Morgan, Kevin Durant, and Marlon Humphrey.
Alt is a dedicated equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We celebrate our differences and strive to create an inclusive environment for all. We are focused on fostering a culture of empowerment which starts with providing our employees with the resources needed to reach their full potential.
The product manager will own the roadmap of some of our key product areas that will transform the alternative assets space, which at the start will be our exchange, market insights and banking products. You will be working closely with the rest of the Alt team to build products that our customers will love and adopt, and help bring transparency and liquidity to the all markets we serve.The impact you will make:
- Partner with engineering and operations to build a product experience that our customers will love
- Work with design to develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and motivations to drive product strategy and create customer-focused solutions
- Define the product roadmap and set metrics for the team to strive towards
- Help build and define the product discipline in Alt from the ground up
- 3+ years of experience in product management at a software company
- Technically proficient, and have a proven track record of working with engineering and operations teams
- Self-starter who is very comfortable with navigating ambiguity and defining scope and direction of large product surfaces
- Collaborator who shows strong empathy for stakeholders and works as a team to solve common problems
- Highly structured thinker who understands how to process and incorporate information from different sources including user feedback, metrics and data and market research
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- You will be given resources to help grow your personal brand and to position yourself as a thought leader in areas relevant to Alt.
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the Alt team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. The opportunities for growth are truly limitless.
- An inclusive company culture that is being built intentionally to foster an environment that supports and engages talent in their current and future endeavors.
- Stipend to invest in alternative assets
- 401K, Work from home and Wellness Stipends
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Generous paid parental leave
- Competitive healthcare benefits, including HSA, for you and your dependent(s)