Product Manager at Share Local Media (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Share Local Media, or SLM, is a rapidly growing startup reimagining the world of offline marketing for tech and e-commerce companies. We started as e-commerce marketers ourselves, and launched SLM with a goal of turning direct mail into a high performing, scalable channel for a digitally native client set. To do so, we’ve taken an inputs based-approach to the space, and re-engineered the channel from the ground up to make it easier to test, faster to execute, more measurable, and ultimately, more effective for e-commerce and tech clients of all types.
So what does SLM actually do? We’re a full-service direct mail agency and automated print and mail web platform, serving some of your favorite e-commerce and tech brands (think Casper, Lyft, Grubhub, etc.). We live and breathe direct response marketing, and strive to delight clients with high performing campaigns built around fast, data-driven client service, and premium, unique branding.
What are we like at SLM? We’re passionate, humble, and kind. We value data-driven thinking, speed, persistence, creativity, and teamwork. We love helping clients grow and scale through a tactile medium that has long term brand value. And finally, we get excited about transforming an old-school channel into something new through data, product, technology, and a service-driven mentality.
Share our excitement? Great - we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking to hire a product manager for the SLM Data & Attribution Platform. You’ll work cross functionally with our product, data and engineering teams as well as directly with clients and internal marketing managers to identify their needs and prioritize the product roadmap. You will be the PM lead as part of a small software and data engineering team.
- 2-4 years of experience working in a product management role.
- Experience with and a love for working on cross-functional teams with multiple stakeholders, and steering engineering, design and marketing managers to drive the most impactful product.
- Experience working with stakeholders to define a deliverable, creating a project timeline, prioritizing features, and schedule for implementation.
- Implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact at a small fast growing startup.
- Be comfortable working across our product, both on front-end client facing features as well as backend heavy APIs and data pipelines.
- Excellent analytical skills and an interest in statistics and data analysis.
- Be a strong voice for our clients and partners. Understand stakeholder needs and work to deliver impactful product improvements.
What we offer
- Hybrid/on-site in our NYC office
- Ownership and growth opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- Robust benefits package
- A fun culture including: team events, happy hours, and trips
- The opportunity to work with a group of passionate, humble, and kind team members
If you’re looking to be part of something new that is transforming an industry, this is the role for you. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, testing, implementing, and then scaling them quickly.