Want to build a product that sees and makes sense of the future? Want to work on a B2B product that clients actually love?
If you are customer-obsessed, a strong communicator and a structured thinker, we’d love to talk.
At CB Insights, we build products that help clients make sense of the future and drive their businesses forward using data.
We are looking to add an experienced Product Manager to join our mission. This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit, fast-growing and highly visible Product team.
You will drive the product roadmap, uncover product needs via research and client conversations, translate product ideas and goals into projects, and bring products to market.
Your work will be seen by hundreds of Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world and 550,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Drive roadmap for products you own from idea to implementation. This includes market research driven by client conversations and other sources to determine needs, prioritize ideas in a disciplined and deliberate way and ultimately work with product marketing and sales/customer success to ensure successful rollout
- Has a good eye for UX & UI to translate product ideas into wireframes (or draft designs if you have the design chops) and clear requirements documents
- Drive product planning with Designers, Project Managers, and Engineering Team Leads
- Integrate insights from customer conversations, stakeholder feedback, and competitive research to identify product opportunities and differentiators
- Communicate strategy, value to clients, and roadmap for your product areas to the larger CB Insights team
- Define success metric for your products; monitor and refine your product areas based on client engagement for your product area
- Partner with Product Marketing to contribute to go-to-market plans and collateral (e.g. FAQS)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of experience in product management for a software development company and / or a role related to CB Insights customer profile (e.g. strategy, innovation, venture capital)
- Proven, consistent track record of building great products with software development teams
- Proficiency in product planning, wireframing and/or prototyping tools (e.g., Sketch, Invision)
- You have high standards for your work and what a product should enable clients to achieve
- A structured thinker who can influence a diverse array of audiences. Clarity of thought is important in both written and verbal communication. Should be comfortable talking with a diverse array of audiences ranging from Fortune 500 customers to engineers to sales professionals.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- You must be a great listener who is comfortable talking to clients to understand their needs and distill insights from these conversations into themes that drive product strategy
- You are a data geek and enjoy experimentation; proficiency in SQL is a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!#LI-RR1