What You'll Achieve:
- Within the first 30 days:
- You will begin to formulate a roadmap for the next few quarters and work with team leads on product requirement documents.
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform the success of products.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of a new product launch for HyperScience.
- Within the first 60 days:
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers as well as alignment from business functions.
- You will be able to answer any question about our product efforts. You will be the go-to person for deployments, sales and product for all things related to product performance, accuracy, and future product feature requests.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements.
- Within your first quarter and beyond:
- You will be the end-to-end owner of a set of product feature efforts.
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining success metrics as well as reporting them to the broader product and engineering teams.
- You will begin to implement new product feature sets and use different approaches to increase performance.
Desired Experience and Qualities:
- 3+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Experience delivering product with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical and health coverage
- Meaningful equity
- 401k with company match
- Flexible PTO
- Choice of hardware
- Gym membership
- Daily lunch
- A variety of snacks and drinks
- The ability to change the landscape of office work
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies:
- HyperScience does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at HyperScience prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. HyperScience is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners.