- Assimilate and understand challenges faced by clients and users
- Propose solutions and new features to address user challenges
- Come up with new product ideas to keep LiveLike competitive in the quickly evolving technology market
- Work with the engineering team to prioritize and launch high-impact features
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and community teams for product launches and communication to external stakeholders
- Define KPIs, run A/B tests, analyze results and communicate findings to the organization
- Design, execute, and report on hypothesis-based tests to determine the actual value of all new features
- Facilitate conversations and decision-making among stakeholders and keep them informed of project progress
- Identify and quickly remove roadblocks in order to keep projects running smoothly
- Manage multiple concurrent projects in various departments (focused primarily on technology)
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energized, and effective team
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Provide expert grasp on product requirements to troubleshoot and field questions from internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and evaluate the competitive landscape and market trends to promote, differentiate, and position the product
- Create, track and report key metrics
- This role will report into the VP of Product and work directly with the our product team, designers, and engineers.
- Work in office with our team in NYC (Downtown Manhattan specifically)
- 3 - 5+ years experience of Product Management experience
- Background in either development or UX/UI Design (major plus)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Google Apps, Confluence, and Jira are your happy place.
- Productivity optimization gets you AMPED.
- Knowledge of the market and understanding of competitor products
- Your documentation and research skills will blow us away
- Experience and interest in simple and functional user interfaces
- You fully endorse the "no brilliant jerks" mentality
- You’re not afraid of an honest, open, yet entirely respectful work environment.
- Your luck with the /giphy command in Slack is inconceivable.
- $95,000 - $130,000 Annually
- Unlimited Vacation + Sick Days
- All the fun insurance-y benefits you expect
- Relocation package
- Tons of VR & AR equipment to play with
- Monthly sporting events & VR stipend
Recruiting AgenciesWe are currently not engaging new agencies for our roles. If you must reach out to us though, please reach out to me directly. Our founding members and team are busy building awesome stuff and your email will end up in my inbox any way. LiveLike is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups are especially encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.