Do you enjoy managing efforts to build and release phenomenal product? Are you process oriented and a natural guide to others? Are you excited by the prospect of working closely with Engineering and Design teams to realize Namely's product vision? At Namely, we're looking for a Product Manager with these qualities to join the Product Management team.
In this role, you'll manage and drive the development of a new generation of HR and Talent Management products. You will also develop product requirements and partner with key teams to ensure we develop solutions that provide maximum business value to customers through an outstanding user experience.
- Work with an immediate team of PMs, designers and engineers to execute the roadmap across a feature family
- Find answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data sets via SQL, dashboards, statistical analysis and data visualizations
- Develop customer empathy and insight with regular sales and client success calls
- Optimize your team’s roadmap against business goals, and build consensus for the roadmap and vision across the organization
- Measure the success of features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven and customer informed iteration
- 2+ years of Product Management experience a high tech startup, preferably in a B2B SaaS
- Experience shipping customer facing features/applications
- Experience using data to drive decision making
- Experience crafting product requirements and specifications
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
- Self-direction, drive and leadership
Nice to Have
- High level of proficiency in Excel (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, COUNTIFs)
- Comfortable writing basic SQL queries using clauses such as JOIN, GROUP BY and WHERE IN
- Experience working with large datasets in Redshift
- Experience working in the HR, benefits, or payroll spaces
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.