The Product team at Squarespace is seeking strategic product minds to join us in developing a brand platform for the next generation of independent businesses. We believe the future of independent businesses will be driven by truly customer centric organizations with world-class brands, and we are creating a suite of products that will empower businesses to succeed in this mission.
You will be an integral part of a product team that is building a fast growing platform, powering millions of businesses. We are currently looking for product managers to join our e-commerce, analytics, and growth teams.
Our product teams are focused on questions such as:
- How can we make setting up an online business a seamless and undaunting experience?
- How can we best help businesses measure their success and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals?
- How can we give our users confidence in using Squarespace quickly?
- What tools can we provide businesses to aid them in building strong brands?
- What will the best-of-class e-commerce experiences of tomorrow look like?
The ideal candidate is highly self-directed, excited by questions that do not have obvious answers, extremely observant, and insightful; he or she possesses a strong product design sense and the motivation to continually iterate to build best-in-class products.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with with marketing and acquisition to launch new products
- Partner with customer operations to develop world class support for merchants
- Partner with strategy operations to monitor engagement and evaluate product success
- Work collaboratively to ensure consistency across the commerce platform and Squarespace products overall
- 3+ years of experience in product management, ideally in companies building technology for small businesses, or related field
- Keen product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a strong desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Strong drive to simplify
- Strong balance of both analytical and creative thinking
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Squarespace products and the commerce space
- Technical background preferred
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to build strong relationships across distinct stakeholders
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design and sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people — from individuals and local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world’s most iconic businesses — to share their stories with the world. Squarespace’s team of more than 670 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin and Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch and snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.