WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work with the business teams (Onboarding, Deployments, Financial Ops, Customer Ops, and more) to implement solutions to their biggest pain points and to build infrastructure for their long-term success.
- You will solve internal customer and business problems while flexing your creative and analytical side. You will define ambitious and empathetic goals with your squad and then ship high quality product every day to hit them
- You will work in an open, collaborative, and multidisciplinary environment. You will own the priority and scope of the work and use our amazing design and engineering talent to generate and iterate on these ideas
- You will measure and synthesize the quantitative and qualitative feedback on your products, and share these findings with your team and senior management. You will conduct research to uncover the high level “jobs to be done” of our internal teams, as well as tactical usability and user experience opportunities for the team
- You will have autonomy over your backlog and flexibility to ensure we are hitting the right balance of new features, polish, bugs and technical investment
- You will also work closely with our Lead Product Manager and Chief Product Officer to improve team culture, motivation, and processes
- You have worked 2+ years as a Product Manager in an SaaS or B2B startup OR you have 2+ years relevant industry experience
- You are a truly empathetic listener: to your team, stakeholders and our customers
- You love talking to customers and doing field research
- You are clear and concise in your communication
- You care deeply about best product practices and standards – just shipping isn’t enough for you
We Take Care of You!
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs for everyone in the company
- 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, ample snacks and drinks
VTS embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.