About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Product Manager who can help us define our product vision and lead its execution. In this role you will lead the design and implementation of systems and products that maximize the program’s impact and optimize their operations. These systems will use advanced data analytics, predictive modeling, and business logic to deliver optimal pricing & inventory management recommendations. You will combine strategic and business thinking, analytical thinking, analytical and technical knowledge to generate insights, turn them into system design and see them through implementation. You will ensure smooth execution, analysis, and optimization of global pricing and inventory management initiatives. Additionally, you will have exposure and visibility to senior executives and cross-functional leaders.
About the Mission:
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
- You will manage the short and long-term roadmap for all pricing, revenue, and inventory management applications (which will be consumed company-wide across multiple end users)
- Work closely with key internal partners, including software engineering, data science, and strategy to guide prioritization and make sure that product development is focused an impactful.
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, craft wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- You will translate business needs into requirement specifications for integration with cross-functional systems
- Partner with other Technology Missions to streamline system integrations and improve existing business processes
- You will drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of a meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product and revenue performance
- Educate global team members on new functionality and scheduled features
- BA/BS in Engineering or Economics/Physics/Psychology/Math (MS is a plus)
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Someone with product design, software development, or interaction design experience
- Data first philosophy but can also make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Additional experience in technology strategy (at a large tech company, investment bank, or management consulting firm), particularly in product, business, or financial analysis.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with autonomy
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical partners across all levels of the organization
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, is a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.