HELP US BUILD THE FUTURE OF MONEY
Gemini Trust Company, LLC (Gemini) is a licensed digital asset exchange and custodian. We built the Gemini platform so customers can buy, sell, and store digital assets (e.g., Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Zcash) in a regulated, secure, and compliant manner.
Digital assets and blockchain technology have the power to transform the world for good. This truth, along with our core values, form the bedrock of our company and culture. At Gemini, no job is too small and no project too big as we endeavor to build the future of money. We are a mission-driven, team-based, inclusive, and determined community of thought leaders who invest in each other and the long game. Join us in our mission!
The Department: Project and Product Management
Our team is made up of business analysts, technical product managers, and skilled project managers. We draw from top players in the financial and technology industries who are ready to stretch themselves and face the unique and exciting challenges of the digital asset world. We are an internal “think tank” that tackles complex, cross-functional projects, iterates on existing products, and acts as the go-to team for Leadership’s technical vision.
The Role: Product Manager
Our Product Managers combine systematic analysis and detailed roadmapping to assist in the definition of product initiatives across the company. In this role, you'll identify, manage, and iterate on technical projects while defining their unique scope and objectives. A Gemini PM is an expert cross-functional collaborator, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility for critical team initiatives.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to ensure flawless execution
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track relevant metrics, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use data-driven approaches to identify potential problem areas of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science/Software Development, related field, or commensurate work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of proven working experience in data-driven product management in a retail-facing, consumer insights-driven offering
- Proven track record of taking products from ideation to launch, and the ability to gather requirements, compile a project plan, execute on time, and define/track ongoing success metrics
- Willingness to roll up their sleeves and get into the weeds of a project
- Basic understanding of financial markets and strong understanding of statistical concepts
- Solid organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Good communication skills; teamwork oriented
- Knowledge of and experience with:
- Working with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and/or blockchain technology
- Financial technology, such as exchanges or trading firms
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- MixPanel or equivalent user analytics software
IT PAYS TO WORK HERE
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive base salaries across all departments
- Ownership in the company via profit sharing units
- Amazing benefits, 401k match contribution, and flexible hours
- Snacks, Perks, Wellness Outings & Events
Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.