Product Manager at Feather
At Feather, our mission is to transform humanity's relationship with material goods to create a healthier and happier planet. You’ll join a fast-paced, innovative team whose passion lies in delighting customers and helping people live lighter.
As the first Product Manager at Feather, you’ll create the foundation of fundamental products that make Feather’s best-in-class operations and customer experience possible. You’re a great fit if you’re excited to combine data and creative thinking to develop a product that is agile, usable, and scalable. Our culture is one of thoughtfulness, kindness, and hard work, and we are looking for another best in the business addition to our quickly growing team.
- Work with the leadership and team leads to create a roadmap for backend and customer facing products
- Establish goals and KPIs to drive execution and decision making
- Conduct research to inform strategic prioritization of products and features
- Drive development of both products by remaining committed to Feather’s mission and values
- Create flexible prototypes and storyboards to effectively collaborate cross-functionally
- Maintain control over the roadmap of both products
- Collaborate with the engineering, design, and operations teams to create products that work and work well for every use case
- Conduct A/B tests to optimize product functionality
- Turn product theories and goals into a reality
- 3+ years of experience working in a product management role, preferably at a startup or fast growing company with high expectations and aggressive goals
- Ability to take ownership of a product
- An analytical and creative mind coupled with strong communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively to different audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple products at a time, and extremely strong sense of priority and precedent for each product
- Bias toward quick decisions, action, results, and learning loops.
- Based in NYC (or willing to move)
- Excited about joining a small team and building something great
- Passionate about Feather's mission
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Fair and transparent compensation structure
- Competitive health, vision, dental, and other ancillary benefits
- Flexible vacation and paid time off
- A 50% discount on your own Feather subscription
- The latest MacBook and a high-resolution external monitor
- A stylish desk and an ergonomic chair (it's what we do, after all!)