Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and DFJ.
Imagen is a product-driven company. Our product team is looking for smart, passionate people who are excited to solve hard problems using cutting edge technology to change the lives of patients around the world. The job requires a passion for the mission, unrelentingly high standards, and the ability to motivate a team to do great work. You will help lead cross-functional teams of software engineers, machine learning researchers, and clinicians and be the connective tissue that allows us to deliver the right products.
- Own the alignment of our product strategy with our development efforts from conception to launch and operationalization
- Prioritize product development goals based on a deep understanding of our product roadmap, specifically weighing trade-offs to mitigate risk and maximize efficiency - all while delivering in a reliable way
- Communicate the vision, create clear product requirements, and establish the most impactful KPIs and expectations across multiple teams and departments
- Inspire and motivate
- Demonstrated passion for technology and working on important problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical, scientific, or quantitative field preferable
- 3-6 year track record of product management in top tier technology environments working on enterprise and or non-consumer facing products
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in a fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on data, industry trends, and sales
- Full-Stack understanding of technology from data models to software to machine learning
- Domain experience in enterprise healthcare technology
- CS or Applied Statistics degree from a top tier academic institution
- Product experience in manufacturing domain