Product Manager at Stocktwits
Stocktwits is the largest social network of investors and traders. Our users create real-time streams of insights, ideas and information that are used by investors, analysts, media and others as they research stocks and manage their investments.
1M+ investors, market professionals and public companies consume and share information and ideas about the markets and stocks using Stocktwits. The content is viewed by an audience of over 40 million across the financial web.
Stocktwits is seeking an experienced Product Manager to help build and grow an amazing new experience for our community. You’ll work closely with engineers, designers, data, product marketing, community support, and operations, owning the process for product development and ensuring that we fulfill our mission to empower people to invest on their own, together.
As Product Manager you will be expected to:
- Drive the strategy and product vision for your respective product line
- Manage the overall product development process from conception through implementation
- Work effectively with engineering, design, community, operations and data teams to ship new products, features, and improvements.
- Be an advocate for our members, and constantly be in communication with members, customers, and prospective customers to help develop key new features, find pain-points, and unlock opportunities
- Help identify, own and drive Key Performance Metrics across your product line
- Communicate effectively across the organization regarding priorities, strategy and execution plans
- 3-5 years experience in Product Management, ideally in financial technology
- Passion for solving difficult, challenging problems
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven track record in shipping successful, consumer facing products
- Exceptional communication skills, and ability to present ideas clearly across multiple teams
- Experience with consumer web metrics and analytics tools
- Experience wireframing and prototyping ideas and concepts
- Experience in agile product management and associated tools
- Excellent verbal communication and people skills
Here's the good stuff about us…
- We are a small, close team. We often have company outings and team events.
- You'll make an impact. Stocktwits is not afraid to give you real opportunities to be epic and make a difference immediately.
- We've got a big presence, but a small team.
- Competitive salary & meaningful equity
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- 401K Plan
- Weekly Team Lunches + fully stocked snackbar
- Flexible Work Environment & Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax commuter benefits