VidMob is the leading video creation platform with a network of professional creatives worldwide who produce the full spectrum of video content for the world’s brands and advertisers. As the Web transitions to a video-driven medium, marketers, and publishers need to increase the volume and enhance the quality of their video communications. VidMob enables clients to collaborate with expert creatives to efficiently develop a suite of video assets optimized for every digital channel.
Culture fit is key to success at VidMob. We seek candidates that are curious, collaborative and committed to excellence. We take every hire seriously and only choose seriously talented team members. We care deeply about our employees and are dedicated to making VidMob an exceptional company to work for. VidMob is proud to offer comprehensive health plans paid for by the company, enhanced Maternity/Paternity Programs and unlimited vacation plans. We also provide employees with access to 401K plans, healthy food and snacks, and pre-taxed transit.
VidMob is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
What You’ll Do
- Effectively prioritize the short-term development queue by taking into account level-of-effort vs impact and other trade-offs, informed by a solid understanding of engineering/design concepts and product development patterns.
- Write & communicate product requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution.
- Proactively gather feedback from stakeholders (e.g. clients, sales, support, etc).
- Be an advocate for the user when working with engineering & design throughout the product development cycle from vision to execution.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of product management experience, preferably in the B2B / SaaS market; experience in MarTech is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and project management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand client needs
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal skills
- High EQ
- Able to manage multiple projects adding value to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Problem-solver, inclined to quickly get to the root cause and creatively solve challenges
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously.
- A high degree of flexibility & comfort with ambiguity
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Implementation-focused, ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact
- Location New York City
- Compensation Competitive salary based on experience
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off
- Annual Vacation Stipend
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan