Product Manager at Electric
Electric is a Series B startup backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Bowery Capital, GGV Capital, Primary Venture Partnersand led by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs, operators and technologists. With software forming the foundation of every office, Electric is the world’s first all-in-one, modern IT support solution that can truly meet the needs of growing businesses.. Through a chat interface, personalized service and flat-rate pricing we keep our client’s email, computers, Wi-Fi and software running smoothly at a fraction of the cost and headaches normally experienced with traditional managed service providers.
Our company is a fun, fast-paced environment with enormous opportunities for career advancement. We are seeking highly motivated, detail-oriented go-getters who want to move up in a tech startup.
We are seeking an experienced and creative Product Manager with entrepreneurial instincts and a desire to build something from the ground up. As a Product Manager at Electric, you will work closely with Customer Success, Engineering, and Sales to take features and enhancements from conception to reality. This is a rare opportunity as the solutions you develop and deploy will have a real and immediate impact on some of the fastest growing companies in the country. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you want to be a part of a company that was just named a Forbes Cloud100 Rising Star, then you should apply!
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a product road map to align with Electric's mission and strategic goals
- Define and prioritize new product features based on user research, product vision, and Product
- Work closely with software and data engineers to drive product development
- Own the outcome of product decisions based on defined KPIs
- Understand user pain points through interviews, user groups, and shadowing sessions
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders to ensure project alignment
- Triage and prioritize bugs against feature road map
Who you are
- 2+ years of Technical Product Management experience at a high-growth startup
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests from stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully lead products through the development lifecycle
- A methodical and analytical mindset with a strong work ethic
- Experience designing and conducting user research groups
- Team player with a strong desire to teach others and learn from others
- Strong empathy for users
- Familiarity with quantitative analysis and/or SQL is a plus