This is an exciting time to join us as the Head of Product.
We set out reshape how the entire customer service area operates, have struck a cord, and are seeing massive growth. We have almost 200 customers around the world and are rapidly expanding our customer base and our product to meet their needs.
As a customer centric, product-driven company, we have gotten some of the initial things right, but we’ve realized we aren’t spending enough time speaking to our largest customers to learn what they like about MaestroQA. We are missing key insights around how it fits into their overall CX stack, what their pain points are, and what they think of our product roadmap.
Our customers have always been the source our most amazing insights and have set the direction at every level - from the products we build, to how we sell, to how we service our customers, etc. We definitely don’t want to lose that as we scale.
This is where you come in.
1) You will spend time listening to our existing customers and asking them questions to understand how we can optimize our product and operations to better fit their needs.
This will involve not only video calls but traveling onsite across the country, and some international travel.
2) You will also spend time listening to sales calls and visits to understand what our future customer base wants.
3) You will work closely with the CEO and CTO to collaborate on the product roadmap (what features to optimize, how to prioritize, etc.) and how we can best deliver this innovation to customers
4) As we develop the features based on the insights you’ve garnered, you will help close the loop with customers to get feedback on the V1 release and help us iterate all the way to the V20 release
This will involve close collaboration with the engineering team, not just the CTO.
We have three core values:
- Nurture and operate with a positive, glass half-full mindset (gritty!)
- Invest in relationships with each other (talk about more than work!)
- Live and work in service of others (team-oriented!)
We are based in NYC, love to work in the office together, and offer competitive pay and benefits including health insurance and 401k.
Please reach out if this excites you!
- Experience managing a product
- Experience speaking to customers on a consistent basis
Experience with the following preferred:
- Delivered enterprise product to market
- Managing a product or engineering team (of any size)
- Experience in early stage startup environment