Product Manager at Rhino
Backed by A-list investors at the intersection of tech and real-estate, NYC-based Rhino is freeing up tens of billions of dollars for renters all over the United States. We have created a platform that allows renters to sidestep the exorbitant up-front cost of renting an apartment by getting rid of security deposits, with a solution that is beneficial for both renters and landlords.
Solving a $190 Billion dollar problem that affects virtually everyone in the country, we have a huge opportunity ahead of us, and with new funding secured we’re growing the team company wide.
As a Product Manager at Rhino, you’re going to be an integral part of what we’re trying to accomplish. You will be focusing on our Residential product and have an opportunity to make a recognizable impact on the Platform that we’re creating and the industry that we’re transforming.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the Head of Product and other departments (Customer Success, Sales, Insurance, Claims, Strat Ops) to create the product roadmap for Rhino’s Residential product.
- Use exceptional communication to interpret our business objectives and translate them into actionable technical tasks.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering on implementation from start to finish
- Help with QA/UAT of new features as needed.
- Engage with users on a regular basis to build empathy and a deep understanding of their needs and those of our market.
We’re ideally seeking:
- 4 - 5 years of work experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with 3 - 4 of those in Product Management.
- Demonstrated success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written).
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Strong working experience with Agile/SCRUM development process.
- Proven ability to break down and execute complex business-critical projects according to plan.
- Previous B2B experience, B2B2C is a plus.
- Experience with real estate, finance and/or insurance is a plus.