CredSimple is building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. We’re looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. We’re solving very real and challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
We’re committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire and retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal and professional growth goals and pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, and encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators and the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager based in New York City. You’ll join a talented and passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, and improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOB
The outcomes we’re looking for:
- Enable the engineering team to execute on the roadmap
- Oversee the development of stories from product requirements
- Work closely with engineering leadership to ensure customer needs and business objectives are well understood
- Ensure the engineering team maintains a healthy balance of innovation, reduction of technical debt and providing maintenance / support
- Work collaboratively with customers and internal teams to understand product needs
- Leverage expertise of customers and internal teams to identify product opportunities and translate those to tactical requirements
- Regularly engage with clients and prospects to understand their problems and the needs of the market
- Communicate status clearly: progress, setbacks, and tradeoffs across management and stakeholders
- Team members across the organization consistently receive targeted updates with the appropriate context for their role
- Leverage our weekly all-hands meeting and demos as opportunities to communicate updates broadly
- Own and measure customer engagement through product usage analysis
- Leverage product analytics to identify opportunities for driving platform adoption and product development priority
- Communication: Mastery of communication at all levels: up, down and across the organization. Ability to articulate a high level vision for product as well as technical details.
- Attention to detail: Ability to dig in and identify and well as communicate details ensuring that important elements do not slip through the cracks.
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Cross-team collaboration: Collaborate across teams including but not limited to Engineering, Operations, Sales, and Client Success
- Curiosity and drive: Demonstrate curiosity and a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or haven’t yet been asked
- 3+ years as a product manager
- Experience building SaaS products
- Experience creating and presenting process flowcharts, wireframes, and decks to convey product ideas internally and to clients and prospects, including C-suite leaders
- Familiariarity with enterprise software platforms that make use of technologies like workflow, messaging, APIs, relational and nonrelational databases, data warehouses, and business intelligence.
- Works hard and smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability and working with intent