Want to work at the forefront of a fast-growing and award winning fintech company? With an incredible team and partners looking for innovative results, we’ve doubled in size our first year and doubled the asset classes we serve in our second. As a cloud-based company, we transitioned seamlessly into a socially-distanced workforce in recent months, and with a pace that hasn’t slowed, we’re still hiring and are currently on the lookout for smart and collaborative talent to join our remotely connected team.
SIMON is looking for a Product Manager, with 5-10 years of experience. In this role, you’ll cultivate a deep understanding of the US wealth management industry and the way that our technology is developed to scale the distribution of complex financial products.
- Understand customer needs by carefully listening to and analyzing client feedback
- Make recommendations for new feature prioritization by finding scalable solutions that meet a new business opportunity or address feedback received
- Work closely with internal teams, including sales, UX design and engineering, to write user stories and requirements documentation
- Manage technical considerations, working closely with engineering team to deliver elegant solutions to complex problems
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses and technology trends
- Evaluate and deploy new technologies in a creative manner (Serverless, Terraform, Kubernetes, data warehouses, React, Redux, GraphQL)
- Operate an agile development framework by defining user stories, planning sprints, and driving retrospective
- Work directly with clients to deploy integrated technology solutions to the desktops of financial advisors
- 5-10 years of professional work experience
- Strong communication skills
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfort working with senior stakeholders
- Understanding of the different components of the technology stack for a cloud-based application
- Experience with scalable frontend or backend development
- An interest in financial services
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, the chance to work with a curated team of top-notch, highly creative talent, and a fun and agile work environment with many perks in the heart of New York City’s Chelsea district.
SIMON Markets is a fast-growing and award-winning FinTech company, on the lookout for smart, collaborative talent to join our team.
Originally founded within Goldman Sachs, SIMON Markets spun-out in December 2018 under the shared ownership and direction of seven leading financial institutions. Our team works to build transparency around complex, risk-managed financial products by way of a single, modern platform. Our platform provides financial advisors with access to multi-issuer solutions, a depth of educational tools, and advanced post-trade analysis that hasn’t before been possible.
By combining state-of-the art technology with the leadership of niche industry experts and an agile start-up mentality, SIMON is well-positioned to reshape our industry. We are leading the way in a space we helped create, we are passionate about pushing boundaries, and we are growing like crazy.
No matter which part of the team you join, there is something interesting to work on. Our front-end team is building out our web and mobile presence using React, Redux, and Webpack along with some very sophisticated data visualizations. Our back-end team is using Scala, Akka, Postgres and other open-source technologies to build a micro-services architecture that can scale to handle our ambitious roadmap. Our quantitative engineering team is researching and building novel financial strategies to widen our competitive advantage. Our dev-ops team is creating a development and production environment with Docker and Kubernetes to keep us nimble. Product Management sits in the middle of it all to make it happen.