Snappy Gifts is a fast-growing enterprise gifting platform that’s disrupting the corporate gifting market. We offer our client’s employees a great gift experience that increases their motivation, happiness, and appreciation. Snappy is looking for a thoughtful, creative and organized Product Manager to join the Product team of a startup that’s experiencing tons of growth.
The Product Manager will take full ownership of delivering new products, features and improvements across Snappy’s offering. They will work closely with designers and R&D to write requirements, guide implementation, set timelines and track the outcomes of product releases. This is a great opportunity for a high-energy, design-minded team member to help build products used by companies such as Microsoft, Uber, Salesforce and Zoom.
What will you be doing?
- Guide product development—from conception to launch—of new products, features and improvements
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short and long term product goals
- Develop an understanding of Snappy’s customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Collect and create requirements for product changes based on feedback from Sales, Customer Success and your own research
- Partner with engineers and designers to create extraordinary products
- Partner with marketing and sales to launch new products and educate customers
- Bachelor’s Degree
- +3 years of product management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Keen product intuition and an eye for UI/UX design experience, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Great verbal and written communication skills that allow you to align with different teams across the organization
- A deep sense of ownership and commitment that enables you to take a product from ideation to launch