Mulberry is disrupting a $40B insurance industry by providing omnichannel merchants a seamless plug-and-play platform from which to offer product insurance to their customers. We call NYC home and are founded by a team of executives who are passionate about e-commerce and building efficiencies through a customer-first outlook. Our platform not only drives revenue for brands, but also improves customer experience and trust in warranty programs.
The Product Manager will be responsible for understanding and improving Mulberry's consumer experiences. This is a highly cross-functional role responsible for driving growth and profitability by activating and unlocking revenue opportunities for new and existing customers. The right candidate will lead the charge on developing a robust product strategy and leading the team on execution.
What You'll Do:
- Be the go-to person across all stakeholders for the Consumer suite of products, communicating deep knowledge of your product’s users, value propositions, metrics and north star strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across Partnerships, Operations, Engineering, Design and Data Science to define and drive product strategy for consumer products.
- Define and execute on product features through understanding of user flows, creation of product specs, wireframes and stories and running Agile software sprints.
- Help the product development teams diagnose both technical and UX problems, and roll up your sleeves in pushing towards positive outcomes
What We're Seeking:
- At least 2-4 years of relevant product management experience
- Highly collaborative, with a proven ability to lead cross-functional product initiatives from strategy to execution to optimization
- Knowledge of product discovery methods and applications in the D2C/Consumer dimension. Knowledge of eCommerce a major plus.
- Bias for action - adept at using data and customer research to inform decisions and making appropriate trade offs to ship features our customers will love.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits
- Unlimited Paid Time off
- Strong, vibrant, and fun culture, with lots of outings!